Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Flossing is Frugal

Being frugal is always a way of life, don't you think? 
When I talk to people, they all seems to be doing frugal things like hanging the laundry, instead of using the dryer. That includes one friend who has a million dollar house.

When it comes to dental hygiene, most people don't mind brushing two, even three times a day. I started flossing a decade ago. The only thing I insist on my family is to brush and do flossing before going to bed. 

My teeth are not that strong and I am a sweet lover. The flossing is helping me to prevent cavities in between the tooth. At least that is what the hygienist says. 

The dental insurance is gone with hubby's job. I asked the dental office how much to pay for the cleaning and they offered to do it for $150. I am going to make it happen. In the mean time, decided to do flossing more. 

Flossing everyday can prevent gum disease. Bleeding gums are not fun, right? Since I started flowing more, there is no bleeding on my gums.  Bleeding gums can cause bone loss and eventually to lose the tooth. In my profession, I can see people struggling to adjust with dentures. 

A cavity can cost you $100 minimum and what about the pain?  So taking care is better. Guess, you all agree with me. 

What other personal care things you do to save money?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing