Friday, 6 May 2016

April Dividends or Passive income

I am very curious to see how much my investments are doing. But, many investment gurus are telling us not to look very frequently.
The market can go up and down. We have to prevent ourselves from making mistakes by selling everything at the wrong time.

Remember I was not able to do any DRIP last month? This month I was able to get one share with my dividend. Yay!!!! Happy me....

The RRSP received $18.75 and the TFSA received $61.26. 
That is really good. 

Yes, it is not much money. But, to make this one, I didn't do any work. That is the magic of passive income. 

What is your methods for creating passive income? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing