Friday, 20 May 2016

Walking is still frugal

TTC has increased the bus fare to $3.25.  I am trying hard to keep my travel expenses the same as last year. 

Since the gas price is still low, I can be picked up from my work by my spouse. That is very convenient.

I am trying to walk at least two times a week to work. When the weather is higher than 10 degrees, it is fine to walk. All I have to do is get out of home early. 

Walking is a low impact exercise. It will not be hard on my knees. I can try walking faster to give a boost to my heart. Since I can be mindful or can indulge in the passing scenes, walking is more enjoyable. 

That way I don't have to devote another time for exercise. You know, I am very good in making excuses to stay indoor. Since needing to be in time for work makes me get out of house. By trying to walk more, I am increasing my stamina. 
After long walks, I can see myself sleeping better. 

Better yet, the tokens are lasting longer than they used to. Not an extra penny spent on for tokens this month yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing