Monday, 4 July 2016

June Dividend Update

June ended already. July started with all the fireworks and a long weekend. I really got couple of days off from work. It was good for a change. The last 3 days, I didn't do any exercise at all.🙄

Finally, packed some unwanted stuff and donated to ValueVillage as part of minimizing my stuff.  they gave me a discount coupon for 30% on next purchase from them. No, I am not in to buying more stuff. So gave the coupon to somebody who buy books from that shop.

I made a total dividend of  $74.29. 😄RRSP is the biggest winner for June with $60.08. TFSA made only $14.21.

As I said in the previous post, we didn't write down the monthly expenses at all.

My other achievement : I made 15 entries for this blog. Very happy with that. I trying to write more about personal finance in the coming months. Hopefully, I will get some time to improve my knowledge about finances too.

Hope, you all had a great Canada day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing