Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Weather and Money

It is raining cats and dogs outside. I got notified that I will be starting my work half hour late . Guess, there is a patient cancellation. Yes, Dental assistants hours get cut according to the schedule. Sometimes, they need to work late evenings because of extra bookings. That is really difficult when they wanted to cook dinner for the family or take kids for extra curricular activities.

Ok, let us talk about the weather. I like the sound of rain. But, walking in the rain is not funny. Working with wet clothes in the office where you cannot control the temperature is not a great idea.
So, I will be taking bus. So, that gives a little dent in my savings.

Think of the snowy days of winter... With my $14 per hour wages, a$2.95 token is really really expensive. I know, I am not the only one feeling the pain. many of the minimum wage earners are also feeling the same pain.

What do you think of the connection between weather and money? do you feel there is a connection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing