Friday, 30 September 2016

Saving time and money while sleeping

Can we really do that? Save money and get works done when sleeping? Turns out, there is a way, when that comes to household chores.

Living in Ontario means paying higher rate for electricity usage. while looking on the off peak time, I came to know that in summer and winter, 7pm to 7am is the off peak hours.

Now, I have to find a way to do most of my heavy works like doing laundry during that time.

So I figured out, I can load my washing machine at night and make it work when I am sleeping. Same goes with the dishwasher.

Being a new mustachian, I like to air dry my clothes. In the morning, I hang the clothes on the clothes line. 

Sometimes, because of the morning rush, I forget to hang the clothes. To help me, my smart phone has a calendar. all i have to do is put a note on the calendar, morning 7 I need to hang clothes. That is scheduled and the phone will remind me.

Cooking is mostly done before 7 am on weekdays. Then Sunday, we cook a lot to keep in the fridge. That way, we always have something to eat and prevent the urge to eat out.

What other things can be done to reduce spending?

Previously on Pellrides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing