Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Slowing down is good for peronal finance

The days are slowing down,
Night comes early and the leaves are changing color. 
I really tried to work all possible hours... I thought it might bring me closer to my financial independence. 

What it really did was making me more cranky, less rested and stressed out bitch.

Then I could see myself spending more and more... 

>No time to hang the clothes to dry, so why not use the dryer?

>No time to cook the food, so buy lunch today?

> It is easier if i have more work clothes, right?

> I am tired, why not take bus to work?

The spending was getting out of control. So, I am slowing down with work. 

More to reading, frugality and mindful living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing