Wednesday, 28 September 2016

What Millionaire thinks

Anybody who wants to be rich really want to know, how a millionaire became one. We are all curious to know what is the secret of being rich.

Is there a secret?
So, I read books like "Think and Grow Rich", "Millionaire Next Door", "The Secret" and so many other books. Recently, I wrote about the book "Instant millionaire". It is a fictional type of book. I loved Mark Fisher's writing style. So, I found another book by him "How to Think Like a Millionaire".

The book is really small. The book reveals that there is no secret or shortcuts to be rich. By putting a captivating heading, he was able to sell many copies of this book.

There is nothing new in the book comparing to "Think and Grow Rich" . The auto suggestion s are renamed as affirmations. That is all.
How Obama became the first black president of America? He decided to run for president and just followed through. There were other people, like Mitt Romney, who also followed through the decision, and failed. I don't know what type of thinking made the difference.
Do the affirmations make a difference? Saying "Every day in every way I am getting better and better" can make us happy and help to forget the failures. I can see that I am doing my work more efficiently than five years before. That came with the conscious effort to get things done faster and efficiently. 

Since I made the decision to start investing, and started to really do save and invest, I can see that there is slight increase in my income. There is a conscious effort to save money. I can see more money related blogs coming in my way. I can see that i know bit more about money than last year. 

So, I guess, the secret is to having that desire to get what we really want, and take one step at a time to get there. If we aim to reach the Sun, we may be able to reach the moon at least. 

Do any of you think there is a secret way millionaires think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing