Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Fabulous weekend

Dear visitor,

The weekend was over. It was really a frugal fabulous weekend.
We had company. Since we cooked at home, it was really fun.

The leftovers are in the fridge to finish off during the week.

I believe, if one big cooking is done over the weekend, the eek will go smoothly. I don't have to think about each meal of the day.
Just open the fridge and pop something to microwave and happy with that.

I made bread again. Homemade oatmeal cookies were a hit. The beef stew and baked potato wedges were really yummy. The guests loved it.

So all together the weekend was just fun. The good thing is it was all done on a low budget.

I am just being frugal this month. No investment is done for this month.
Think, it has to wait till the end of the year.

How was your weekend?

Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing