Wednesday, 19 October 2016

One Milestone reached

Dear visitor,

Nice to see you back. Today I would like to share one happy achievement with you. 

I started this blog in February, 2016. When the blog started, I wasn't sure how long I will be able to do it. But, like my motto, (saving $1 at a time and investing to financially independent), I just did one post at a time. 

Woohooo... this is the 101st post. How did that happened??? 

So, it is achievable. Just one step at a time and you will be somewhere.

That is really something!!!

After starting my blog, my small family started to take care of our financials. We check the accounts, started investing in RRSP and TFSA. They are not maxed out. I am not sure they will be maxed out before we reach the retirement age. 

So, I am happy with my little achievement. As you can see, my blog is  not getting many comments. But, I can see that you are visiting, because the   report says how many visits I get each day. Since this one is hosted on free blogger site, and my writing is not that great, I am really happy to see that people just wander here. 

What is your newest milestone? Let us talk about that.

Till next post
Regards




2 comments:

  1. Hellooooo and good morning! I'm focusing on just a couple goals right now - most importantly is getting my knee strengthened and getting 20,000 travel photos organized. Although I'm retired it feels like a full-time job! Just another example of taking things one post, step or day at a time! That's how I was able to retire early too - made a few goals (SAVE, pay off all debt, live on less.) You have the right strategy that will take you wherever you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jane. Wow! you are organizing 20,000 photos! That is amazing. Sure, it feels like full time job. I am very happy to read your comment. Really appreciate it. Thank you. Hopefully, one day I will also be able to retire.

      Delete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing