Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Simple Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday. There are so many things to be thankful in this year.
The colourful October is not yet bone chilling cold. The autumn colors are amazing. Time for pumpkin flavoured everything!

I am thankful that we are living in a free country. The luxuries in life are amazing! Did I ever dreamed of having a laptop and smart phone when I was a kid?

We are thankful that we both have jobs now.

The thanksgiving dinner was delicious and fun. Hubby made delicious beef and veggie stew. The homemade bread was delicious. Then we had the pumpkin pie from Costco. Can you believe, it was just $6.99 this year? I believe, it was $9.99 last year. 
We love the pumpkin pie from Costco. I tried smaller pies before, but this one is amazing!
Then there was wine too. since dear daughter is an adult now, she also enjoyed some wine with us. 
So,there was no turkey. The simple dinner didn't break the bank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing