Monday, 21 November 2016

Frugal weekend

One more weekend is over. It is getting colder and fluffy snow started coming.
It is time to start adding layers of clothing. It is time to start buying gifts for Christmas too. That means a lot of spending coming on the way.
When the year is ending, we really have to think of putting money in RRSP to save on taxes.

Then there is a change coming at workplace which means I am going to have less hours to work(which also means less money). There are some worries for the upcoming new year. But i am hopeful to make it work.

With friends coming over for weekend, we were thinking of a lot of expenses on grocery. Since the weather was so cold and windy, I cooked at home and we all had a great time.

I should do that more. It is much fun to cook in the open kitchen when people are talking and we all having a good time.


2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to cook when people are talking to me! But then, I'm not that great of a cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a person who loves company in the kitchen. Atleast the TV has to be on for me to cook.

      Delete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing