Monday, 19 December 2016

Walking to Work: Last walk in Novemeber

Dear Visitor,
Glad that you are here
It is getting colder. We Canadians use Celsius to mention temperature. So when I say below zero, it is below zero degree celsius.

When that happens, we add more layers under the jacket. sometimes, we change the jacket according to the temperature.
I was thinking of not buying new sweater this year. But, the zipper of a hooded sweater fall apart. That forced me to buy a new hoodie.  This time little more careful in choosing a better zipper. No, I am not throwing my other sweater yet. Thinking of adding a velcro to it. It can be worn at home with a faulty zipper. It can be worn open in the spring and fall... Not giving upon it yet.

Anyway, the new hoodie is comfy. So I decided to walk to work even though there was slight rain.
While my boots were warm on feet, the wind was cold on face. The walk was really satisfying. I saw a dead dove under the bridge.  Then with ear piercing siren, the fire engine passed me. The creek had more water than yesterday. Still some trees are having leaves.

If I chose to ride on the bus, I would have missed all those things. While crossing the busy road at the walk sign, a stressed out driver almost hit me. You can say that I got a bit annoyed by it. But, still luck was on my side, he didn't hit me.

1 comment:

  1. I find drivers are not paying attention these days as everyone zips around getting ready for Christmas so I am extra careful when walking and driving! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing