Monday, 16 January 2017

Frugal weekend

Dear Visitor,

The weekend was very nice. Saturday evening we went out for dinner. It was very nice for a change. Then we watched "Hidden Numbers", a movie.

"Hidden Numbers" is very nice movie. I was stunned that the coloured people were even kicked out of the public library. The movie is very relevant to this modern time when hate is ruling everything. With all the hurdles on their way, those women achieved so much. You should watch it too. Hope, the movie will inspire us all to achieve our full potential.

Other than all that outing, the weekend was eventless.

We cooked at home . This week is going to be fully vegetarian. I happened to have a bitter melon in the freezer. This time, I made a stir-fry bitter melon and sweet potato. I added a lot of chopped onion along with it. The end result was very good. 
the sweet, bitter and onion flavours blended to stimulate the taste buds.

Wish I took the pictures! 

I made dough for Indian roti. since the dough is easy to make,  added some spinach and onions to make it more interesting. 
the dough will keep in the fridge for few days. So, will make some nice roti during the week. 
As usual, my clothes got line dried, inside of course. 

I saw Frugal Queen posted some vegetarian recipes, and I want to try them. If you like cheap and healthy recipes, that is the blog you should visit. 

In my bloggy world, Living Rich On Cheap is enjoying a raise and didn't posted anything new over the weekend. They are running a training/consulting business while having a meaningful life by living frugally.  Crabapple Landing is having a problem with eyes and staying on the couch. I hope she will feel better soon. 

So, how was your weekend? What is happening in your world? What frugal thing you did for the weekend?

Till next post,
With love






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing