Monday, 30 January 2017

My Frugal Weekend

Dear Visitor,

Glad to see you here.

With Trump's new executive orders, the world news was littered with his pictures over the weekend, and still continues.
It did not made any changes to my frugal lifestyle yet. We travelled to London. It was just a one day trip. 

I was thinking, it might make us buy coffee from outside along with some snacks.

 But, in reality, it didn't happen. I made a flask of green tea and took it with us. So, we were not tempted to buy hot beverages on the road. Since we had oats porridge for breakfast, we were not hungry during the trip to London. We visited our dearest people there. Had lunch with them. Had fun of getting together. 

On our way back, I had my flask filled with warm water. We didn't have to stop anywhere. It was a really fun weekend. 

The stock market experts are predicting a downturn because of the unstable United States.
On a fun note, we should call the united States of America the Divided States of America. 
What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing