Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Oh dear Quebec!!

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for coming!
I woke up yesterday to know about the terrible shooting in Quebec. Never thought of such a terror going to happen in Canada. 

Canadians are known for being polite and accepting all kind of people. Then what went wrong???

Turning on the TV makes my heart go heavy with sadness. The dull dark day is not making it any better. 

How a human being can pull the trigger to end the life of another human being??? What may be in his mind? May be he was not in his right mind at all. What made him so angry? 

More questions unanswered. France, Belgium and now Quebec... leaving a lot of unanswered questions. 

We will never know the actual reasons. We will never know what made them actually do it. 

To get out of the sorrow, I switched off the TV. Turning my attention to do something productive, something useful. Let us see what the day will make me do.
How you are coping with all the sadness?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing