Saturday, 4 February 2017

Dinner At Home




Dear Visitor,

Thanks for dropping by. 

It is really cold in here. But there is no snow. Is it really good? I am not sure. But, I think, when it is snowing, it will be less cold. 

We had some sweet potatoes from last weeks grocery shopping. I love baked sweet potatoes. We bought a Costco rotisserie chicken. 

Since the sweet potatoes were not enough, we added some regular potatoes too. 

We made a yoghurt sauce to go with it. I grind garlics, a piece of ginger and a small green chilly with a little yoghurt. Added some salt to taste. It really worked! 

We got a low cost lovely dinner.  There is some left over chicken. It will get converted to some tasty dish later.

Till next post,
With love

2 comments:

  1. I love baked sweet potatoes too! Today I have a crockpot full of chilli cooking away - a ladle full of chilli on top of a baked potato also makes a satisfying meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how to make chilli in crockpot.

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing