Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Getting out , to work

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. 
Toronto suppose to have a freezing rain today. I was having the assumption that it will be finished by 11am. But, it hasn't started in the early morning as every one was expecting. It is really a windy day.
Yeh, well that doesn't matter. Still have to go out and work, right? 

By the way, that is my motto for the year.: when there is work go and work. But sometimes, when the weather is cold staying inside is more desirable. I have to push myself out on those days. 

Today is also not different. You know, getting out of comfort zone is the only way to achieve your goals. Hopefully, I will be fine with my boots and layers of clothes. Hopefully, I won't slip and fall.

Think of the patients going to come. then I have to be there to help the dentist deliver the treatment. Yes, right, I am in the business of taking care of people!

NB: I am still sticking to not visiting the grocery shop


7 comments:

  1. Freezing rain! Yikes! Be careful out there-"When there is work, go and work"... I like that motto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freezing rain! Yikes! Be careful out there-"When there is work, go and work"... I like that motto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were under a rain and freezing rain warning today but so far it has only sprinkled. I forced myself to go get a hair cut and get a few groceries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sidewalks were slippery. Glad that managed the day without a fall.

      Delete
  4. There has been so many bad storms in Canada this year, hope you avoid the freezing rain. We are getting snow which should turn to freezing rain on Thursday....I hope that bypasses us too, it does so much more damage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The freezing rain started late. Very few people were in the bus.

      Delete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing