Wednesday, 15 February 2017

It is about Teabag and frugal

Dear visitor,
Thanks for coming back. 
As i said on the title, it is about the tea bag. 

Not really about one tea bag. About making more cups of tea from one bag. This green tea is from Costco. In a box, there are 100 bags. Each is individually packed. You might have got it from the picture of the packet itself, right? 

 Hubby likes to take green tea in a flask to work. That is about two cups of tea in the flask. He doesn't like it seeped for long. Just change the colour and little flavour is enough. 

After making his tea, i dip the bag in a cup of boiled water for myself. Then, the bag got dropped in an empty glass. I make about 4 cups of tea in the morning for myself with the same tea bag. 

It all started to tame my coffee drinking habit. Coffee was giving me acid reflux. This green tea is fine for me. In the winter, I have to force myself to drink water. The tebag gives a little colour and slight flavour to the water. Drinking something warm gives a good feeling too. I am extending the use of one bag and saving some pennies too.

How many cups of green tea you usually make from one tea bag? Or loose tea is your favourite?
Till next post,
With love


5 comments:

  1. I drink Earl Grey tea, about 2 large mugs a day using the same bag. I don't like my tea too strong either. I buy it at costco in large boxes and usually only when they have it on sale, makes it affordable. We drink instant coffee (it tastes much better than it sounds) when we have a coffee craving as neither one of us drinks enough to make a whole pot with ground coffee. We do have a coffee maker and proper grounds (in the freezer) for when friends/family visit so we can brew a pot. There is cheaper tea out there but I love only Earl Grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use both leaves and teabags- though not at the same time! I only get one cup per bag but it's a really BIG cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an avid coffee drinker, but I alternate between coffee and tea. I love green tea both weak and strong with honey and lemon! I have reused one bag and also crushed green tea leaves 3 or 4 times in 1 day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an avid coffee drinker, but I alternate between coffee and tea. I love green tea both weak and strong with honey and lemon! I have reused one bag and also crushed green tea leaves 3 or 4 times in 1 day!

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing