Saturday, 4 February 2017

January Passive income

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. 
January is over and February is here. Now it is time to check what kind of passive income I got for January.

My passive income is only from stocks and bonds. We don't have any real estate investment. I would love to, but you know the Toronto real estate market is very high. I am afraid to even think about it.

So, the two RRSPs, and TFSAs combined to give us a passive income of $229. That is the money worked instead of me working hard. That is really nice. The next month I don't think that much is going to come. Some shares/ETFs distribute dividends quarterly only. 

How  your January turned out? Since all the groundhogs predicted early spring, let us wait for it to come.

Till next post,
With love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing