Thursday, 2 February 2017

Review : Minimalism ,A Documentary about important things


Dear Visitor,

Thanks for dropping by.

I heard a lot of good things about minimalism. So, I was very eager to watch it. We rented it on Google Play. 

Hey, I am watching a documentary about Minimalism, right? I don't want to own a copy of it on my hard drive. 


The documentary features the book tours of the authors,  Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus. Their first book signing had the minimalistic turnaround. But in the end of the movie you can see they were getting a much bigger  crowd.  

I am a bit disappointed by the documentary. It did not show how they minimized their life. I wished to see the inside of the tiny house and how many pots and pans they actually have. 

The documentary says again and again about how great a life with less stuff is. 

Less stuff in your home means more free space. Less things to organize, clean and dust. 

When I look around my apartment, I saw some books. clothes etc. can be counted as more than we needed. But, I am not going to get rid of my plates, cutleries, and cooking utensils. I can see i have only one set of 6 plates. All of the utensils are really needed in my home. 

Thing is, if you are already in to spending restrictions, no need to see this movie. 
If you are not doing shopping for fun, you don't need to see this .

If you really needed to know about minimalism, just do a google search. No need to buy this or rent this documentary. 

Just listen to me folks: Don't spend money to see this documentary. 

Till next post
With love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing