Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Bills Paid

Dear Visitor,
thanks for dropping by.
March is ending and the cold weather too. It will be nice to have longer days with more sun. It will be more pleasant than the layering up.

End of the month means time to pay bills. got the credit card bill, which also include the phone bills. They will get automatically get paid from the credit card. That way, I can reduce the number of transactions on my checking account. So, making the full payment at end of the month on credit card is all I have to do. If that can be done in time, I can save the interest charges (a whopping 20%) on the total expenses. 

I made a commitment to myself to do that each month.

When it is all paid off, that is a great relief. 
So, have you paid up all your bills for the month of March?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing