Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Frugal Weekend

Dear visitor, 
Thanks for dropping by. It is already Tuesday. Still, I want to tell you about my frugal weekend. 

We did a bit of Costco shopping. Bought a set of glass containers, as hubby insisted on having it. I am not sure we really needed it. But, to him, it is not a waste. Our old set started having broken lids. So, it is justifiable. I need to remove some from home, before opening the new ones though. 

I think, I told you i have long hair. I didn't cut it for some time. So, got a haircut. That doesn't mean I went to the saloon to get done.  To cut the hair straight, you tube has many videos. 
Mine is not this much short. It is bit more longer. But the idea is same. 

Have you ever cut your own hair?

6 comments:

  1. I cut my own hair all the time. I feel its unnecessary to go to a salon. I can do it just like them. Lol. I have family members that go to a salon every week because they can't do their own hair. Watch a video. That's it. The internet is so full of tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YouTube's hair videos as well. It's a library of free tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love YouTube's hair videos as well. It's a library of free tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we can DIY many things by watching you tube.

      Delete
  4. I have never cut my own hair, I don't think I'm brave enough! I'd be worried about making a mess of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have short hair, it is not a good idea, I think. for my long hair, if the cut is a miss, then I can sure go to the saloon.

      Delete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing