Thursday, 9 March 2017

Nothing to write

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by.
When I was staring on the blank page, I felt like there is nothing to write. Started typing anyway.
to solve the dish soap problem, we did a run to Walmart after work.  I bought the Dawn brand. I never tried that brand. It says #X grease fighting. We are trying to use less oil in cooking. There is no deep frying now a days. Just trying to be healthy, you know?
So there is actually no need to buy that soap. But, you know, I love to stretch my things.
Remember the Dawn ads? Little goes a long way.

I am going to water down the dish soap and use my spray bottle too. Right now, it is about 25% soap and 75% water. It still smells like dawn original and soapy too. Dishes are getting clean. So I am happy with the solution.

Let us see how long it will last.
Some frugal blogs suggest using Dawn brand dish soap for the laundry. I am happy to try it on shirt collar to remove dark stains.

Hahaha1 That is it for a day for the feeling of nothing to write.
As it is Thursday, cleaning chores to be done.

Till next post
With love


6 comments:

  1. Wow, I never thought of watering down the dish soap before - that's a great idea! I know I have a couple spray bottles around here somewhere! As for oil I purchased an oil sprayer to cut down on the amount I use. Can't say it's done anything for my weight yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane I am happy that you got one frugal idea from my blog.

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea. I love Dawn, and it is pretty concentrated as is. Great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn is so strong-Great idea to water it down. Writing your everyday thoughts makes out to be a good blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn is so strong-Great idea to water it down. Writing your everyday thoughts makes out to be a good blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing