Sunday, 26 March 2017

Saturday Evening to relax

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. This week was not that much hectic. Most dental offices are open on Saturdays. At least in Toronto, I believe.
It was busy as usual. That is the fun of it too.

After work there was a bit of grocery shopping. Then for the fun of it, we bought Apple pie from the McDonalds. When it is slightly cooled the pie is nice. Better than eating it right away at the store.

There was this series on CBC, called Anne. I was watching for some time. It is really making me emotional. The girl who comes as Anne is acting very good. She makes me teary eyed.

I read the book several years before. What a captivating story!

I didn't watch the full episode. But, it is a really nice one.

Hope you all having a great weekend.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing