Thursday, 9 March 2017

There is no dish soap

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by.
I have to confess again: I thought I have one full bottle of dish washing liquid at home. That why we didn't get a bottle (on sale) at Costco last last time.
Big Mistake!!!
When I was looking to refill the dish sopa in my spray bottle, I sw the one with a few drops left in it. There was no full bottle I was thinking I have it.
Checked all over the places, but there is no other dish soap. I spent a lot of time looking for it, because I misplace lot of things.
Emptied the jar and used that up. Since there is still dishwasher tablets, I did made my dishwasher run more times this week. Yes, we managed to have clean dishes. But, now, I can't trust my memory. That is a big problem: Am I getting too old to remember things?

Did you ever run out of things like dish soap for couple of days? How you managed? Do you worried about your memory?
Till next post
With love


No comments:

Post a Comment