Friday, 7 April 2017

A DIY pedicure

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by.
Toronto seems to be under never ending winter.
What to do to tame the winter inertia? I thought a pedicure to myself will be great.

I didn't want to ruin my unexpected off day by going out to the saloon and spending money. After all, it is still cold and windy.
With a little thinking, and searching, I found the necessary things at home for pedicure.

A plastic basin, some sea salt, and a scrubber for foot: all I had at home.
Pour some hot water to the basin. Added a handful of sea salt. I put a bit of my shampoo also. 
Then soak the feet for about 30 minutes and was watching TV. Used the scrubber to scrub the feet to remove the hardened skin. Then used a towel to wipe off. Applied some lotion to the feet. I cut the nails, filed them. Then put some nail polish.
This will do for the cold weather. For today I have my happy feet and no extra spending.
Have you tried DIY pedicure? Do you have any other tips to share with me?


2 comments:

  1. I don't really do manicures or pedicures, but it looks like you did a good job. A nice cheap treat :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing