Monday, 5 June 2017

What am I reading

Dear Blogger, 
Thanks for dropping by. 
I haven't been to the blog for some time. I was reading books, and trying my hands on container gardening and of course, working outside the home too.
The recent book I checked out from library is "suddenly Frugal" by Lea Ingram.
Yes, you guessed it, it is about frugal living. Lea became suddenly frugal when life demanded to find ways to save money when there was no chance to make more income.
I am always looking for finding tips to save money. Yes, my family is living frugally for some time. I was thinking, I know almost all things to be frugal. But, this book gives a few more points. 
The author is giving a lot of tips on how to save on everything from cooking to driving. 
For example, we all try to line dry clothes. But, this author says she puts clothes in the dryer for 5 minutes before putting them to line dry. She let the clothes soak in the washer to save on energy and to make clothes clean. 
There are great tips to run the fridge efficiently. There are driving habits you can adopt to save on gas. 
She goes from basement to attic in the home and tells how to live better with using less power and money. 
Interesting thing is the book gives "suddenly frugal seal of approval" on so many things. 
I am pretty sure, you will find the book interesting as well as informative. 
Will you try reading this book? Which  is your favourite frugal book?
PS. You can check out her website: http://www.leahingram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing