Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Passive Income of June 2017

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. 
Canada day long weekend is over. Since the dentists are taking off to relax, my work hours are reduced too. More time to read and work on the blog, right? 
First of all, I need to calculate my total dividend income of June 2017. 
June is a good month for dividends. I made a total of $259.01.  I never totalled the portfolio value. This time of the year, I found that I my holdings have a total market value of $84,000. It can go up if I can transfer the IG account to the the DIY account.(Of course,I will be adding more to my investments, little by little).  We are still working on it. 

I also started learning to work with Google docs. It is going to be more fun. Then the public library is offering few online courses. I am going to look on that too. 
So how you spend a few hours of unexpected free time?



1 comment:

  1. Hey great job! Free time? Gym, learning, reading books, all good options.

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing